19 October 2014

My Useless Human Slaves

Okay, so I have problems...

A has actually.. *gasp*.. forgotten the email credentials for my blog, which is why I wasn't around for so long. I managed to make her remember this email that was linked to the main account, so I'm currently using her email address to write this post. 

What the ****!

I really should fire her and find a new slave!


I have so many things to say, but I'm making A try to dig out the email address and password. In the meantime, if anyone has the email address that I used to liaise with you last time, please let me know. It'll be much easier that way! *puppy eyes*


Woofs,
Pepsi

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We wish we could help you out, Pepsi! We hope that you get it sorted out soon. It's wonderful to see you again ☺

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Lucy-Fur, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

*sheesh* You totally need a new assistant! I don't know if we ever got any real emails from you, but we'll have out Mom look, just in case! It IS wonderful to see you again - we have missed you and your 'Bad Sport' ways!

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We just sent an email to the address we had, but we aren't sure it is what you are looking for.

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

How Sam Sees It said...

Oh no! Good luck!

Monty and Harlow

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

We'll see what we khan do too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra and Khousin Geufy