26 November 2010

The Story of Pepsi

Wowza, everyone's posting such wonderful stories of themselves, I thought I'd join in the fun!

My story isn't too insane like. A has been wanting a dog, ever since she was born. Well, they used to have a big fluffy black dog when A was about 2yrs old, when the family was doing relatively well. But the big fluffy black dog ran away and was never to be found again. Mom didn't know too much about Microchips and all those stuff back then, so they didn't really have much details on the big fluffy black dog.

Anyways, from the moment A could read by herself, she would go to libraries to read books on dogs, dogs, dogs, animals, cats, dogs, fishes, birds, oh did I mention she read books on dogs? From the moment she started using the computer, she would go to the big Internet to surf and find information on dogs, dogs, animals, cats, dogs, and dogs.

Now, my hoomans haven't had a dog ever since the big fluffy dog ran away and got lost, and the company my Monster Pops started failed, and they had lots of financial problems. So all A could do was pray and wish for the chance to have a dog, and provide it with the best possible life ever. You know when hoomans have birthdays, they always make a wish before they blow out the candles? Well, A said that every year, her birthday wish would always be "I want to have a dog, and have sufficient income for him to live comfortably with us."

Her wish came true one day when Monster Pops decided to bring the family to a dog farm to "look" at dogs. The hoomans were squealing in delight at all the cute little pups, going from one farm to another. Until they saw ME. (A: and another long haired JRT pup). Okay, yes, with another pup. The hooman person in charge of me and the JRT let us out for the hoomans to look at our states. A was fixed on me. She said I was the cutest bundle of fur she's ever laid eyes on.

Like I said before, A has been reading up on dogs ever since she could, and she knew a JRT wouldn't do well in their family. So she told that to Mom and Monster Pops. I was jumping and running in wild circles. Then I decided to take a poop right in front of them. BOL. You should have seen the comical look on the hoomans' face. They were HOOKED! They signed the papers for me, and gave the hooman the green papers.

The first week when I got home.

The first month was pretty tough. The hoomans trusted the "breeder/groomer" person, and let her do my first grooming. I came back with cuts. A was pi$$ed off. She said never to go to the person for grooming ever again. But suddenly, the hoomans had to go to Malaysia for some reason, and I couldn't go (up till now, I still don't understand why!). So the Mom and Monster Pops said to put me with the "breeder/groomer" person.

When they came back, I was covered in ticks, dehydrated, and I lost weight just from staying there for 2 days. A found reviews that the person doesn't put foods in our cages, and the water was dirty water, and we were just dumped in the cages all the way! I actually thought my hoomans didn't want me anymore. Boy, was I glad to see them when they were back.

After that incident, A was really mad, and went digging for more information. She found out that this "breeder" person was actually a THIEF!! She steals doggie pups and makes up fake information and papers, and SELLS them to hoomans! The audacity!

The "breeder" person was eventually put in court and punished (nyehaha! serves you right, stoopid person) because many other hoomans found out about her evil deeds.

Nothing too exciting, but I am ever so thankful that I came into this family where I get lots of yummy treats. I can't imagine how I would be treated if the hoomans didn't pick me to join their family. The hoomans said I'm a very lucky pup because I'm spoilt by them. I think not, I think I'm just very well loved, and they are very well-trained by ME. Teehee.


PeeS: I only have 1 peekture of when I was a pup because A's computer crashed and lost all the peektures she had of me (#$%@#$^)! To make up for it however, is a peekture of me currently!



Licks,
Pepsi

10 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You were just the most adorable pup, Pepsi! We loved reading your story and we're so glad that you have the loving family that you do!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Two French Bulldogs said...

Hi new friend, we likeyour story. Forever homes are the best
Benny & Lily

Snowy and Crystal said...

Hi Pepsi,
Goodness you so remind me of my maltese (Snowy) your smiles are similar ^_^ toooooo cute :) very nice to meet you.
I've been to Singapore few times already, but I didn't see cute pups like you there.
Kat (+Snowy & Crystal the maltese dogs)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm so glad your story has a happy ending!

Thanks fur sharing it!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

White Dog Blog said...

You were the cutuest baby! We can see why your humans could not resist your charms. We are so glad you found your perfect forever family...and are VERY glad that evil breeder person got what was deserved (and is hopefully out of business).

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You are one very lucky and loved pup, Pepsi. We really enjoyed reading your story since we are new to your blog. We would love for you to tell us how you got your name too.


Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Lorenza said...

Pepsi!
I loved reading your story!
Glad that person paid for his doings!
The nerve!
Sure your family loves you a lot!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Hi Pepsi - sounds like you picked out the perfect family!

The Daily Pip said...

Hi Pepsi - I am so sorry for your difficult beginnings, glad you found a wonderful family - you deserve it!

Your pal, Pip

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Pepsi,

I am so happy for you. What a wonderful life you gots now.Mommy just loved that you pooped right in front of them and they still choose you, thats true love.

{{{huggies}}},,,Mona